The self-proclaimed “embodiment of a lyricist”, Señor Kaos is back with his latest single Bad Bad Man, which features Stat Quo and Ekundayo. Over a DJ Premier-esque Sweatbox production, the Atlanta native does his best 50 Cent impression as he and his cohorts bring us some “aggressive content.” After looking past the shaky mix quality and the producer drops, you get down to nitty gritty: these dudes are spitting. Hard. Kaos launches this blistering rocket of a song with an energetic, fast paced and witty verse aimed at helping his fans catch up with what he’s been up to lately (obviously writing dope rhymes). Plus, with Ekundayo delivering perhaps the best verse I’ve heard all week and Stat Quo showing glimpses of why he was once so hyped (Statlanta finally dropped!), this track is lyrically impressive to say the least and will undoubtedly leave fans wanting more. Speaking of which, this maxi-single also features Strange Day, which will be released later next week. Both tracks will be available August 17, on iTunes through SoFlo Entertainment.
Written by Quentin Cuff on 08/4/10
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)