The self-proclaimed “embodiment of a lyricist”, Señor Kaos is back with his latest single Bad Bad Man, which features Stat Quo and Ekundayo. Over a DJ Premier-esque Sweatbox production, the Atlanta native does his best 50 Cent impression as he and his cohorts bring us some “aggressive content.” After looking past the shaky mix quality and the producer drops, you get down to nitty gritty: these dudes are spitting. Hard. Kaos launches this blistering rocket of a song with an energetic, fast paced and witty verse aimed at helping his fans catch up with what he’s been up to lately (obviously writing dope rhymes). Plus, with Ekundayo delivering perhaps the best verse I’ve heard all week and Stat Quo showing glimpses of why he was once so hyped (Statlanta finally dropped!), this track is lyrically impressive to say the least and will undoubtedly leave fans wanting more. Speaking of which, this maxi-single also features Strange Day, which will be released later next week. Both tracks will be available August 17, on iTunes through SoFlo Entertainment.
Written by Quentin Cuff on 08/4/10
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.