If you’re looking for a bass-heavy jam to test out the stereo in your freshly-purchased whip, then… this isn’t it. again. (new ride.), a joint promotional single by NYC-based Booth regular Sene and How to Satisfy Your Lover crooner Denitia, is more of a headphones-on-a-cloudy-day type of record. Here, Sene and co-producer Jay Jennings’ atmospheric keys and subtle percussion rhythm back the duo as they show off their ghostly, reverb-drenched vocal harmonies. Has this low-key selection whet your appetite for more? While Sene and Denitia haven’t announced plans to release a project together, a few rave Booth reviews just might convince them to take their collaborative relationship to the next level…
Written by richard on 12/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"These Days" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.