If you’re looking for a bass-heavy jam to test out the stereo in your freshly-purchased whip, then… this isn’t it. again. (new ride.), a joint promotional single by NYC-based Booth regular Sene and How to Satisfy Your Lover crooner Denitia, is more of a headphones-on-a-cloudy-day type of record. Here, Sene and co-producer Jay Jennings’ atmospheric keys and subtle percussion rhythm back the duo as they show off their ghostly, reverb-drenched vocal harmonies. Has this low-key selection whet your appetite for more? While Sene and Denitia haven’t announced plans to release a project together, a few rave Booth reviews just might convince them to take their collaborative relationship to the next level…
Written by richard on 12/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"These Days" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.