With the current economic crisis, upcoming presidential elections, and the ever-present threat of global warming, the weight of the world can certainly take its toll. As Brooklynite Sene explains, even breathing can be tough These Days. With impeccable breath control and a witty way with words, Sene should be “seen” as a healthy dose of fresh air despite the bumpy roads we’re presently traveling on and those that still lie ahead. Producer Mr. Brady puts together a balanced beat, over which the Puerto Rican lyricist comes across as calm and collected. His newest project, Elevator Music: A Collection of Rejected Excellence, is approved art for the dumb, def and dope fiends of great hip-hop music. Although this mix has been available since last month, DJBooth.net would like to remind readers that it’s never too late to pick up something this good.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.