With the current economic crisis, upcoming presidential elections, and the ever-present threat of global warming, the weight of the world can certainly take its toll. As Brooklynite Sene explains, even breathing can be tough These Days. With impeccable breath control and a witty way with words, Sene should be “seen” as a healthy dose of fresh air despite the bumpy roads we’re presently traveling on and those that still lie ahead. Producer Mr. Brady puts together a balanced beat, over which the Puerto Rican lyricist comes across as calm and collected. His newest project, Elevator Music: A Collection of Rejected Excellence, is approved art for the dumb, def and dope fiends of great hip-hop music. Although this mix has been available since last month, DJBooth.net would like to remind readers that it’s never too late to pick up something this good.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.