Way back in the day…in 2010, Segarra made her Booth debut with the Gucci-assisted, club jam Go You Own Way. While it’s been almost three years since, the New York/Miami songstress hasn’t deviated from her club friendly sound. On her latest number, All The Boyz, producer Oak crafts a decadent, electronic-inspired beat, which is sure to keep fists pumpin’ into the wee hours of the morning. And if the synthesized sound alone doesn’t get you out onto the dance floor, Segarra’s poppy, echoing vocals will probably more than do the trick. All The Boyz will appear on the singer’s forthcoming, yet currently unscheduled album I Am Segarra, but as always keep it locked to The DJBooth, because I am sure it wont be another three years until we hear from Segarra again.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go Your Own Way" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.