In a reversal of Hova‘s plight on a certain 2004 smash, Element & Noquezt of Second Family have just one problem: “Too Many b*tches.” On the latest single off their newly-released full-length, the Tacoma, Washington crew team up with Seattle mainstay Grynch and newcomer Knuckles to vent about their struggles with excessive female attention over the chill boardwork of Terminill. Like what you’re hearing? Well, you’re in luck—released July 6, Second Family’s Gateway Drug is available for free download in its entirety at the group’s official site.
Written by richard on 07/11/11
25th & 3rd Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.