Do you believe in the concept of soul mates? Do you believe that every person in the world has a missing puzzle piece waiting to happily be discovered? In 2011, a poll of Americans found that 73% United States residents believe their meant-to-be partner is somewhere around the corner. Count upstart singer/songwrtier Sebastian Mikael among the nearly 3/4 majority, as evidenced by his latest single. Alongside G.O.O.D Music‘s Teyana Taylor, who sounds more confident than ever before in her sound, the Slip N Slide signee shares with a special someone that he believes she was “Made For Me.” Laid back, guitar-driven production from DZL Productions helps to set the long-lasting, heartfelt mood. This collaboration will be found on Mikael’s forthcoming summer album release, Speechless, due out this June.
Written by DJ Z on 05/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Higher" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.