Do you believe in the concept of soul mates? Do you believe that every person in the world has a missing puzzle piece waiting to happily be discovered? In 2011, a poll of Americans found that 73% United States residents believe their meant-to-be partner is somewhere around the corner. Count upstart singer/songwrtier Sebastian Mikael among the nearly 3/4 majority, as evidenced by his latest single. Alongside G.O.O.D Music‘s Teyana Taylor, who sounds more confident than ever before in her sound, the Slip N Slide signee shares with a special someone that he believes she was “Made For Me.” Laid back, guitar-driven production from DZL Productions helps to set the long-lasting, heartfelt mood. This collaboration will be found on Mikael’s forthcoming summer album release, Speechless, due out this June.
Written by DJ Z on 05/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Higher" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.