Do you believe in the concept of soul mates? Do you believe that every person in the world has a missing puzzle piece waiting to happily be discovered? In 2011, a poll of Americans found that 73% United States residents believe their meant-to-be partner is somewhere around the corner. Count upstart singer/songwrtier Sebastian Mikael among the nearly 3/4 majority, as evidenced by his latest single. Alongside G.O.O.D Music‘s Teyana Taylor, who sounds more confident than ever before in her sound, the Slip N Slide signee shares with a special someone that he believes she was “Made For Me.” Laid back, guitar-driven production from DZL Productions helps to set the long-lasting, heartfelt mood. This collaboration will be found on Mikael’s forthcoming summer album release, Speechless, due out this June.
Written by DJ Z on 05/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Higher" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.