Earlier this week, Slip-N-Slide recording artist Sebastian Mikael unleashed his debut studio album, Speechless. Just in case previous features 4 U and Kiss Me weren’t enough to persuade you the set was worth a purchase, the rising R&B star is back on our pages with a brand new single, as well as some sultry viral visuals by Matt Weeks and Jamaal Dockery. Jocke “Joker” Sandstrom and Kawar “KJ” Yousef double up behind the boards on Lose It, crafting a sinuous, electric guitar-laced backdrop for the singer’s seductive verses and soaring falsetto hook. Like what you’re hearing? There’s more where this came from on Sebastian’s freshman set, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 06/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Higher" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.