With the release of his major-label debut less than two weeks away, Slip-N-Slide recording artist Sebastian Mikael has liberated a brand new single off the set. On Kiss Me, a sultry reversed-sample beat by Marley Waters sets the mood as the singer/songwriter pays falsetto-laced tribute to a woman in his life. Cap‘s artistic visuals round out the package. Speechless is slated to hit record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, June 24, but Booth readers will get a sneak peek the day prior, when it hits our front page for free, full streaming.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Higher" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.