With the release of his major-label debut less than two weeks away, Slip-N-Slide recording artist Sebastian Mikael has liberated a brand new single off the set. On Kiss Me, a sultry reversed-sample beat by Marley Waters sets the mood as the singer/songwriter pays falsetto-laced tribute to a woman in his life. Cap‘s artistic visuals round out the package. Speechless is slated to hit record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, June 24, but Booth readers will get a sneak peek the day prior, when it hits our front page for free, full streaming.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Higher" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.