Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Some people, when they realize a relationship is falling apart, will prudently quit while they’re ahead. Rising R&B star Sebastian Mikael, on the other hand, ain’t about to let love go without fighting to the very end of his strength. On Forever, his first promotional single of the New Year, the Slip-N-Slide signee lets his girl know just how committed he is to spending his life with her, despite their recent disagreements: “There ain’t no way I’ll lose you now, after all that we I’ve been through.” Lambo and Big Digg provide a poignant, gospel-tinged backdrop for his pledges of romantic devotion, heralding the bridge and chorus with dramatic key changes. Not part of any larger set, this heartfelt jam is available now for digital purchase on iTunes. Fans are also encouraged to check out the artist’s recent, exclusive video interview with our very own Jacques Morel.
Update: We have added the Mike Ho-directed visuals for Sebastian Mikael’s Forever single.
Written by richard on 03/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Higher" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.