Like it or not, the term “swag” is here to stay. Yet another example of its omnipresence can be found on emcee Sean Simmons’ new club anthem, Jump On It. On the new single from his recently-released Swaggerriffic album, the West Palm Beach funkateer brings a fresh vibe to the table over lush vocals from singer Mel Buckley. Cookin’ up soul with an addictive up-tempo bassline, producer Vinny Vendito does his part by making sure that all the apple bottoms get moving in the club. With experience opening for Lil’ Wayne, Rick Ross, and T-Pain, it is clear that the Swaggerriffic Simmons has scribbled down some notes and is ready to join the elite group of major players.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.