Like it or not, the term “swag” is here to stay. Yet another example of its omnipresence can be found on emcee Sean Simmons’ new club anthem, Jump On It. On the new single from his recently-released Swaggerriffic album, the West Palm Beach funkateer brings a fresh vibe to the table over lush vocals from singer Mel Buckley. Cookin’ up soul with an addictive up-tempo bassline, producer Vinny Vendito does his part by making sure that all the apple bottoms get moving in the club. With experience opening for Lil’ Wayne, Rick Ross, and T-Pain, it is clear that the Swaggerriffic Simmons has scribbled down some notes and is ready to join the elite group of major players.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/23/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.