Like it or not, the term “swag” is here to stay. Yet another example of its omnipresence can be found on emcee Sean Simmons’ new club anthem, Jump On It. On the new single from his recently-released Swaggerriffic album, the West Palm Beach funkateer brings a fresh vibe to the table over lush vocals from singer Mel Buckley. Cookin’ up soul with an addictive up-tempo bassline, producer Vinny Vendito does his part by making sure that all the apple bottoms get moving in the club. With experience opening for Lil’ Wayne, Rick Ross, and T-Pain, it is clear that the Swaggerriffic Simmons has scribbled down some notes and is ready to join the elite group of major players.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/23/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.