Like it or not, the term “swag” is here to stay. Yet another example of its omnipresence can be found on emcee Sean Simmons’ new club anthem, Jump On It. On the new single from his recently-released Swaggerriffic album, the West Palm Beach funkateer brings a fresh vibe to the table over lush vocals from singer Mel Buckley. Cookin’ up soul with an addictive up-tempo bassline, producer Vinny Vendito does his part by making sure that all the apple bottoms get moving in the club. With experience opening for Lil’ Wayne, Rick Ross, and T-Pain, it is clear that the Swaggerriffic Simmons has scribbled down some notes and is ready to join the elite group of major players.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/23/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)