Yesterday, Sin City buzzmaker Sean Rose unleashed his latest project, an EP consisting of two brand new records. One-half of the bite-sized street release, Violets Are Blue features the indie emcee delivering braggadocious verses over an uncredited beatsmith’s eerie, vocal-sampled production. Like what you’re hearing? You can find this cut, along with the James Blake-assisted title track, on Rose’s Insomnia EP, available now via the rhymesayer’s official site.
Written by richard on 08/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.