Yesterday, Sin City buzzmaker Sean Rose unleashed his latest project, an EP consisting of two brand new records. One-half of the bite-sized street release, Violets Are Blue features the indie emcee delivering braggadocious verses over an uncredited beatsmith’s eerie, vocal-sampled production. Like what you’re hearing? You can find this cut, along with the James Blake-assisted title track, on Rose’s Insomnia EP, available now via the rhymesayer’s official site.
Written by richard on 08/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.