Whether Passport Music actually becomes the soundtrack to your global travels depends in large part on where you’re traveling to. For example, if you’re waiting in line to have your passport stamped in Uzbekistan, or just clearing customs in Siberia, you may want to look elsewhere. But those stepping off the plane in Rio or Bali, Paris or Tokyo, will be sure to have Sean Rose’s latest premiere pumping through their headphones as they wait at baggage claim. Coming off his Booth-approved last offering Tomorrow, for Passport Rose recruits producers Cam and TaeBeast to deliver a silky smooth instrumental that would feel at home at a late night Parisian café. With that luxurious backdrop to rhyme over Rose and guest Fastlane offer some travel tips for the internationally inexperienced. For example, nothing goes better down better on a cross-Atlantic flight than some cold ginger ale. So the next time you find yourself touching down in Ibiza while sipping on some delicious ginger ale don’t thank me, thank Sean Rose. In fact, you can really thank the man by picking up his Overdrive project when it drops this Friday, February 10, right here on The DJBooth.
Written by Nathan S. on 02/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.