“Like an addict need drugs, like a stripper need ones, like a church need nuns,” Sean Rose needs this hip-hop sh*t. Newly-released single I Need You, the Sin City representative’s first feature since July 2012’s Apesh*t, finds Rose chronicling his lifelong love affair with the genre, and looking forward to his impending takeover of the game. Hitman Beatz crafts a soulful yet street-ready instrumental backdrop for the emcee’s self-assured bars, tying the package together with a chopped-n-screwed hook. Like what you’re hearing? This is just one of many bangers to be found on Sean Rose’s debut studio album, Smell the Roses. The project has yet to be scheduled, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details and song releases as they emerge.
Written by richard on 03/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.