“Like an addict need drugs, like a stripper need ones, like a church need nuns,” Sean Rose needs this hip-hop sh*t. Newly-released single I Need You, the Sin City representative’s first feature since July 2012’s Apesh*t, finds Rose chronicling his lifelong love affair with the genre, and looking forward to his impending takeover of the game. Hitman Beatz crafts a soulful yet street-ready instrumental backdrop for the emcee’s self-assured bars, tying the package together with a chopped-n-screwed hook. Like what you’re hearing? This is just one of many bangers to be found on Sean Rose’s debut studio album, Smell the Roses. The project has yet to be scheduled, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details and song releases as they emerge.
Written by richard on 03/13/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.