“Like an addict need drugs, like a stripper need ones, like a church need nuns,” Sean Rose needs this hip-hop sh*t. Newly-released single I Need You, the Sin City representative’s first feature since July 2012’s Apesh*t, finds Rose chronicling his lifelong love affair with the genre, and looking forward to his impending takeover of the game. Hitman Beatz crafts a soulful yet street-ready instrumental backdrop for the emcee’s self-assured bars, tying the package together with a chopped-n-screwed hook. Like what you’re hearing? This is just one of many bangers to be found on Sean Rose’s debut studio album, Smell the Roses. The project has yet to be scheduled, but we’ll keep you supplied with further details and song releases as they emerge.
Written by richard on 03/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)