Hip-hop lingo might be a little strange to those not down with the rap lexicon. Words like “sick,” “nasty” and “crack” might spell trouble to some, but those adjectives are all complimentary when uttered by an emcee. Another term to add to the collection is “Filthy,” which aptly describes the latest single off Sean Rose’s next album. Rose’s higher-pitched, grinding flow sounds perfect atop the venomous production of Hitman Beatz, who pairs a booming synth with martial percussion. This is Rose’s second feature of 2013, following March’s I Need You, and will appear on his forthcoming Smell the Roses LP.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)