Hip-hop lingo might be a little strange to those not down with the rap lexicon. Words like “sick,” “nasty” and “crack” might spell trouble to some, but those adjectives are all complimentary when uttered by an emcee. Another term to add to the collection is “Filthy,” which aptly describes the latest single off Sean Rose’s next album. Rose’s higher-pitched, grinding flow sounds perfect atop the venomous production of Hitman Beatz, who pairs a booming synth with martial percussion. This is Rose’s second feature of 2013, following March’s I Need You, and will appear on his forthcoming Smell the Roses LP.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.