Imagine spending the morning and afternoon smoking blunts while counting your money, heading out to drop some jaws at your local club in the evening and going home with a dime piece at the end of the night. Sounds like a phenomenally good day, right? For Sean Rose, however, it’s all part of the routine. On a freshly-minted song release off his next mixtape, the Sin City spitter boasts of himself and his clique, “We do Extraordinary sh*t on the regular.” Flatbush Zombie Erick Arc Elliott handles production duties, crafting a hazy, soul-sampled beat to complement Rose’s tantalizing lyrical snapshots of the fast life. Fans will be able to find this cut, April’s Filthy and many more quality jams on the artist’s forthcoming Smell the Roses street album. The project currently lacks a drop date but, as always, we in the Booth will keep you supplied with all the latest.
Written by richard on 06/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.