Having invited fans to Feast [Their] Eyes on his last mixtape single, Sean Rose shifts his attention from sight to sound on follow-up Can You Hear Me Now. Here, Cam‘s low-key sample work sets the mood as the Sin City representer makes sure listeners are receiving his mesage loud and clear. An uncredited female singer provides hook vocals. For more, check out the Bootleg Kev-presented Desert of Dreams tape when it drops July 30. Rose’s last project, the DJBooth-sponsored OVERDRIVE, is still available here for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 07/3/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)