From H.A.M. to Hard in the Paint, hip-hop has given us no shortage of ways to describe the feeling of truly losing your mind, but for his latest release Sean Rose cuts to the chase: simply put, he just needs you to go Apesh*t. A song title like that demands a cracking beat and sure enough Raak delivers with a four-alarm instrumental that lays low on the verses before turning the volume up on the chorus. For his part Rose, who clearly has a thing for censored art work (check out Can You Hear Me Now) insists that he’s playing this rap game like an old school Sega. If this one has you going, well, Apesh*t as we speak, you’ll definitely want to pick up a copy of Rose’s upcoming Desert of Dreams album, hosted by Bootleg Kev and dropping July 30. Or, for those who just can’t wait, why not stream his previous project OVERDRIVE right now on The DJBooth?
Written by Nathan S. on 07/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.