BBQ Sauce may typically be reserved for fall-off-the-bone ribs or succulent grilled chicken, but if New York City emcees Sean Price and Pharoahe Monch want to scatter it on their rhymes then we’re perfectly fine with that option as well. With today’s release of Price’s Mic Tyson album, the Brownsville spitter unleashes what may likely be one of the albums most noted cuts. If the off the wall title of BBQ Sauce has already warranted a chuckle or two then you may want to mentally prepare yourself for the Duck Down Records emcee’s oh-so-bold bars, which include this hilarious proclamation, “I make ya moms suck my d**k with BBQ sauce, P!” Production from Evidence and co-producer DJ Babu, finds BBQ Sauce flaunting a synthy beat that sounds heavily 80s-inspired. You can find BBQ Sauce as well as past featured cut Bar-Barian on Price’s newly-released Mic Tyson.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/30/12
Submit your Rating
Duck Down Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Credibility ft. Sean Price" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.