BBQ Sauce may typically be reserved for fall-off-the-bone ribs or succulent grilled chicken, but if New York City emcees Sean Price and Pharoahe Monch want to scatter it on their rhymes then we’re perfectly fine with that option as well. With today’s release of Price’s Mic Tyson album, the Brownsville spitter unleashes what may likely be one of the albums most noted cuts. If the off the wall title of BBQ Sauce has already warranted a chuckle or two then you may want to mentally prepare yourself for the Duck Down Records emcee’s oh-so-bold bars, which include this hilarious proclamation, “I make ya moms suck my d**k with BBQ sauce, P!” Production from Evidence and co-producer DJ Babu, finds BBQ Sauce flaunting a synthy beat that sounds heavily 80s-inspired. You can find BBQ Sauce as well as past featured cut Bar-Barian on Price’s newly-released Mic Tyson.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/30/12
Submit your Rating
Duck Down Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Credibility ft. Sean Price" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.