BBQ Sauce may typically be reserved for fall-off-the-bone ribs or succulent grilled chicken, but if New York City emcees Sean Price and Pharoahe Monch want to scatter it on their rhymes then we’re perfectly fine with that option as well. With today’s release of Price’s Mic Tyson album, the Brownsville spitter unleashes what may likely be one of the albums most noted cuts. If the off the wall title of BBQ Sauce has already warranted a chuckle or two then you may want to mentally prepare yourself for the Duck Down Records emcee’s oh-so-bold bars, which include this hilarious proclamation, “I make ya moms suck my d**k with BBQ sauce, P!” Production from Evidence and co-producer DJ Babu, finds BBQ Sauce flaunting a synthy beat that sounds heavily 80s-inspired. You can find BBQ Sauce as well as past featured cut Bar-Barian on Price’s newly-released Mic Tyson.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/30/12
Submit your Rating
Duck Down Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Credibility ft. Sean Price" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.