For Sean Paul, women are a lot like Pokémon: you travel the world collecting as many different varieties as you can, and then they fight for you (or over you, as the case may be). In stark contrast to album lead single Other Side of Love, which found Paul pledging his fidelity to a single girl, Want Dem All treats sexual conquest as a pure numbers game. Backed by the hip-shaking boardwork of Benny Blanco and The Cataracs, the Atlantic Records signee invites all the ladies in the house to approach the stage, so he can take his pick of the litter. Kingston’s own Konshens ties the cut together with a high-energy guest 16. Full Frequency is out now, via Atlantic Records.
Update: We have added the Jon J-directed visuals for Sean Paul’s Want Dem All single.
Written by richard on 02/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To You ft. Sean Paul" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.