I was disappointed to hear that, as far as I can tell, Sean Paul’s new single, How Deep Is Your Love, has nothing to do with the Bee Gees classic disco track of the same name. But let’s be real, I’m probably the only one. The rest of the world will enjoy yet another supremely danceable cut from Paul built around a swirling and winding beat from super producers Stargate. And while I frankly couldn’t tell you exactly what Paul is saying on the verses, the message is clear: he’s looking for the love of a good woman. Add in a very island-sounding Kelly Rowland and How Deep Is Your Love is sure to pack the dancefloors; if not in the U.S. then certainly internationally, where Paul’s new Tomahawk Technique album was just released.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To You ft. Sean Paul" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.