I was disappointed to hear that, as far as I can tell, Sean Paul’s new single, How Deep Is Your Love, has nothing to do with the Bee Gees classic disco track of the same name. But let’s be real, I’m probably the only one. The rest of the world will enjoy yet another supremely danceable cut from Paul built around a swirling and winding beat from super producers Stargate. And while I frankly couldn’t tell you exactly what Paul is saying on the verses, the message is clear: he’s looking for the love of a good woman. Add in a very island-sounding Kelly Rowland and How Deep Is Your Love is sure to pack the dancefloors; if not in the U.S. then certainly internationally, where Paul’s new Tomahawk Technique album was just released.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To You ft. Sean Paul" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.