I was disappointed to hear that, as far as I can tell, Sean Paul’s new single, How Deep Is Your Love, has nothing to do with the Bee Gees classic disco track of the same name. But let’s be real, I’m probably the only one. The rest of the world will enjoy yet another supremely danceable cut from Paul built around a swirling and winding beat from super producers Stargate. And while I frankly couldn’t tell you exactly what Paul is saying on the verses, the message is clear: he’s looking for the love of a good woman. Add in a very island-sounding Kelly Rowland and How Deep Is Your Love is sure to pack the dancefloors; if not in the U.S. then certainly internationally, where Paul’s new Tomahawk Technique album was just released.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To You ft. Sean Paul" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.