I was disappointed to hear that, as far as I can tell, Sean Paul’s new single, How Deep Is Your Love, has nothing to do with the Bee Gees classic disco track of the same name. But let’s be real, I’m probably the only one. The rest of the world will enjoy yet another supremely danceable cut from Paul built around a swirling and winding beat from super producers Stargate. And while I frankly couldn’t tell you exactly what Paul is saying on the verses, the message is clear: he’s looking for the love of a good woman. Add in a very island-sounding Kelly Rowland and How Deep Is Your Love is sure to pack the dancefloors; if not in the U.S. then certainly internationally, where Paul’s new Tomahawk Technique album was just released.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To You ft. Sean Paul" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.