Think you’ve had about as much hardship as you can take? On his latest single/video, Sean Paul advises those struggling to Hold On just a little longer, and keep faith that Jah will answer their prayers. A currently-unknown beatsmith handles production duties, backing the dancehall-pop heavyweight’s motivational lyricism with warm synth-strings and understated guitar riffs. Sean Paul’s fifth full-length, Tomahawk Technique, has yet to receive a drop date, but those digging this uplifting jam can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 02/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To You ft. Sean Paul" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.