Think you’ve had about as much hardship as you can take? On his latest single/video, Sean Paul advises those struggling to Hold On just a little longer, and keep faith that Jah will answer their prayers. A currently-unknown beatsmith handles production duties, backing the dancehall-pop heavyweight’s motivational lyricism with warm synth-strings and understated guitar riffs. Sean Paul’s fifth full-length, Tomahawk Technique, has yet to receive a drop date, but those digging this uplifting jam can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 02/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To You ft. Sean Paul" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.