Think you’ve had about as much hardship as you can take? On his latest single/video, Sean Paul advises those struggling to Hold On just a little longer, and keep faith that Jah will answer their prayers. A currently-unknown beatsmith handles production duties, backing the dancehall-pop heavyweight’s motivational lyricism with warm synth-strings and understated guitar riffs. Sean Paul’s fifth full-length, Tomahawk Technique, has yet to receive a drop date, but those digging this uplifting jam can keep it locked for all the latest.
Written by richard on 02/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To You ft. Sean Paul" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.