Fresh off taking us to the Other Side of Love on a recent non-album promo single, dancehall hitmaker Sean Paul is back with another helping of musical Entertainment for his loyal fanbase. Unlike its predecessor, this cut is attached to a larger set—in fact, it’s the lead single off the Atlantic Records signee’s sixth full-length. If you haven’t guessed from the guest lineup, this joint’s is designed for rotation in clubs, both strip and otherwise. Over an eminently twerkable instrumental by Maejor Ali, SixOne, Young Yonny and Chief Tone, Sean Paul scopes out the female anatomy on display at the local spot, soliciting second opinions from fellow booty experts Juicy J and 2 Chainz. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Paul’s next LP as yet lacks both a title and drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with fresh tunes and release details as they emerge.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To You ft. Sean Paul" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!