Fresh off taking us to the Other Side of Love on a recent non-album promo single, dancehall hitmaker Sean Paul is back with another helping of musical Entertainment for his loyal fanbase. Unlike its predecessor, this cut is attached to a larger set—in fact, it’s the lead single off the Atlantic Records signee’s sixth full-length. If you haven’t guessed from the guest lineup, this joint’s is designed for rotation in clubs, both strip and otherwise. Over an eminently twerkable instrumental by Maejor Ali, SixOne, Young Yonny and Chief Tone, Sean Paul scopes out the female anatomy on display at the local spot, soliciting second opinions from fellow booty experts Juicy J and 2 Chainz. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Paul’s next LP as yet lacks both a title and drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with fresh tunes and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 06/25/13
Dancehall heavyweight Sean Paul has unleashed his latest collection of original material, Full Frequency, via Atlantic Records. The artist's sixth studio album in total, the LP directly follows 2012's Tomahawk Technique....
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To You ft. Sean Paul" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.