Fresh off taking us to the Other Side of Love on a recent non-album promo single, dancehall hitmaker Sean Paul is back with another helping of musical Entertainment for his loyal fanbase. Unlike its predecessor, this cut is attached to a larger set—in fact, it’s the lead single off the Atlantic Records signee’s sixth full-length. If you haven’t guessed from the guest lineup, this joint’s is designed for rotation in clubs, both strip and otherwise. Over an eminently twerkable instrumental by Maejor Ali, SixOne, Young Yonny and Chief Tone, Sean Paul scopes out the female anatomy on display at the local spot, soliciting second opinions from fellow booty experts Juicy J and 2 Chainz. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Paul’s next LP as yet lacks both a title and drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with fresh tunes and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 06/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To You ft. Sean Paul" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.