Fresh off taking us to the Other Side of Love on a recent non-album promo single, dancehall hitmaker Sean Paul is back with another helping of musical Entertainment for his loyal fanbase. Unlike its predecessor, this cut is attached to a larger set—in fact, it’s the lead single off the Atlantic Records signee’s sixth full-length. If you haven’t guessed from the guest lineup, this joint’s is designed for rotation in clubs, both strip and otherwise. Over an eminently twerkable instrumental by Maejor Ali, SixOne, Young Yonny and Chief Tone, Sean Paul scopes out the female anatomy on display at the local spot, soliciting second opinions from fellow booty experts Juicy J and 2 Chainz. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; Paul’s next LP as yet lacks both a title and drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with fresh tunes and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 06/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It To You ft. Sean Paul" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.