The rapper formerly known as Sean Paul (now just Sean P) has dropped another cut off his forthcoming solo debut, Very Necessary. Following the Cool & Dre-produced single, Everywhere We Go, comes the heavily-southern influenced, Yes, Yes Y’all. Using a complementary Cee-Lo Green sample from the Goodie Mobb song, Fly Away, Sean P raps about his jewelry, cars and women with a “silky Southern drawl.” While his material is nothing unheard of and his delivery is somewhat repetitive, like he explained to DJBooth in a recent interview, “As long as I get my message and my music out to my fans, my true fans, that’s all I care about.”
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jump Off ft. Sean P (of the Youngbloodz)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.