Sean P, one half of the YoungBloodz, has decided to go for delf on the new, DJ Montay-produced, bass-heavy banger, Yean Beat’n. On this trunk-rattlers’ anthem, the emcee represents for all the Chevy ridahs with slabs on lean. Chosen as a possible single off his once-titled but now yet-to-be-retitled solo debut, P sticks with his swaggerific, trademark A-Town flow, while relying on Montay to provide him with an energetic beat over which to wild out. After leaving a solo contract with Jive (who hasn’t heard that line before?), in favor of the Warner-distributed Asylum Records, it seems that the emcee formerly known as Sean Paul is ready for the world to hear his music.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/16/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.