Sean P, one half of the YoungBloodz, has decided to go for delf on the new, DJ Montay-produced, bass-heavy banger, Yean Beat’n. On this trunk-rattlers’ anthem, the emcee represents for all the Chevy ridahs with slabs on lean. Chosen as a possible single off his once-titled but now yet-to-be-retitled solo debut, P sticks with his swaggerific, trademark A-Town flow, while relying on Montay to provide him with an energetic beat over which to wild out. After leaving a solo contract with Jive (who hasn’t heard that line before?), in favor of the Warner-distributed Asylum Records, it seems that the emcee formerly known as Sean Paul is ready for the world to hear his music.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/16/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.