Sean P of the YoungBloodZ finally drops the actual first single, Very Necessary, from his upcoming solo album, Watch Me Do My Thang. With some Dade County flavor on board, DJ Khaled hypes up the beginning, only to allow a bass-piano-electric guitar beat from Cool & Dre (which sounds like T.I.‘s Big Things Poppin’,) and Dre’s background hook vocals to assist nicely. Sean P uses Everywhere We Go to boast about his nationwide connections, from ATL to H-Town and even Cali to Minnesota (what?). Although this single is extremely enjoyable and addictive, it sounds identical to previously leaked solo cuts from Sean P. Look for a little bit more variety when Very Necessary drops this fall.
Written by Burmy on 08/2/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.