In 2007, DJBooth featured several buzz singles intended for use on Sean P‘s solo debut, Very Necessary. Unfortunately, the YoungBloodz member’s parent label, Jive, moved slowly on the project’s promotions and the album stalled. Since then, Sean P has packed his bags and arrived at the greener pastures of Asylum/Warner, ready to get back to work promoting his now-untitled album. Celebrating his fresh new start, the Atlanta native is ready to stunt once again, showing off like his fellow hometowners on Ima Hoodstar. Once again, we feel obliged to inform our readers (unlike many Internet blogs) that T-Pain is indeed not on the hook; CP Hollywood plays the role of voice-boxed singer (and producer). As for Sean P, his debut album is scheduled for release later this year.
Written by Burmy on 07/30/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.