If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then Sean P‘s been receiving a whole lot of compliments lately. But, though these mimics may talk the talk, few among them are truly cut out for the YoungBloodz alum’s lifestyle. On promo single Be Like Me, his first Booth feature since 2008’s Yean Beat’n, the ATL repper gives us an idea of the dangers he has to contend with in order to maintain his luxurious standard of living. Zone Beatz’ arpeggiated keys and trap percussion back the artist’s drawled chronicles of the hustle, and Livesosa ties the package together with an R&B guest hook. This joint isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Sean P’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 02/21/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.