If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then Sean P‘s been receiving a whole lot of compliments lately. But, though these mimics may talk the talk, few among them are truly cut out for the YoungBloodz alum’s lifestyle. On promo single Be Like Me, his first Booth feature since 2008’s Yean Beat’n, the ATL repper gives us an idea of the dangers he has to contend with in order to maintain his luxurious standard of living. Zone Beatz’ arpeggiated keys and trap percussion back the artist’s drawled chronicles of the hustle, and Livesosa ties the package together with an R&B guest hook. This joint isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Sean P’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 02/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jump Off ft. Sean P (of the Youngbloodz)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.