Seasonal employment is a bit of a raw deal—you work for a couple months without the benefits of a full-time gig, and when your time is up, you just might be eligible for a permanent position. (In other words, don’t hold your breath.) When Sean Kingston tells a girl he wants her Seasonal Love, however, he means just the opposite: he’s looking for a relationship that lasts the whole year through. On this catchy single selection, a bubbly Nic Nac production sets the mood as the Island-pop mainstay serenades the woman he wants to share his summer, fall, winter and autumn with. Maybach Music heavyweight Wale delivers an innuendo-laced middle 16. Feeling it? More catchy cuts await on Kingston’s junior set, Back 2 Life, scheduled to (finally) drop on Tuesday, September 10.
Written by richard on 08/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.