Seasonal employment is a bit of a raw deal—you work for a couple months without the benefits of a full-time gig, and when your time is up, you just might be eligible for a permanent position. (In other words, don’t hold your breath.) When Sean Kingston tells a girl he wants her Seasonal Love, however, he means just the opposite: he’s looking for a relationship that lasts the whole year through. On this catchy single selection, a bubbly Nic Nac production sets the mood as the Island-pop mainstay serenades the woman he wants to share his summer, fall, winter and autumn with. Maybach Music heavyweight Wale delivers an innuendo-laced middle 16. Feeling it? More catchy cuts await on Kingston’s junior set, Back 2 Life, scheduled to (finally) drop on Tuesday, September 10.
Written by richard on 08/8/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.