The inaugural entry in Sean Kingston‘s Feed the Streets Thursdays series, How We Survive, saw the Island-pop phenom kicking back and enjoying a few of life’s luxuries alongside rap vet Busta Rhymes. Needless, to say, living that good life requires Money and lots of it; thus, it’s only appropriate that Kingston’s dedicated installment number two to the paper chase. With Kingston and producer Allstar‘s laid-back boardwork thumping the back, the artist tunefully celebrates the acquisition and spending of currency. Fresh off dropping his free Yellow Album, Los Angeles emcee Dom Kennedy grabs the mic to deliver a cash-centric guest 16. Digging this catchy ode to the Almighty Dollar? Then be sure to tune next week—same Booth time, same Booth channel—for the next Feed the Streets release.
Written by richard on 08/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.