Sean Kingston and the man behind his fame, producer Jonathan “JR” Rotem, were shocked at how fast Beautiful Girls became a national pop sensation. So, as the old adage goes: If it isn’t broke, don’t try to fix it. Sean’s second single, Me Love, once again has an easy-to-sing-along chorus and that keen ability to have listeners humming the notes sometime later in their day. For the remix Kingston scooped up rapper Plies, who similar to himself, was shocked at the popularity he gained from his debut single, Shawty. Kingston’s self-titled debut album is currently in stores.
Written by DJ Z on 09/16/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.