One last push will be made to help Sean Kingston’s self-titled debut album reach gold-certification (an album that sells 500,000 copies). Chosen by the A&R’s at all three of Sean’s labels (Beluga Heights, Epic and Koch), the fourth and final single off Sean Kingston will be There’s Nothin. Added to the fray is rapper Juelz Santana, who provides a choppy sixteen bars (split between two verses), and taking the place of original female feature, Paula DeAnda, is singer Elan of The D.E.Y.. At the tender age of 17 it is hard to believe Mr. Kingston has ever felt a love that is comparably like “nothing in this world.” Then again, after Beautiful Girls who’d have though the Jamaican-raised singer would need to release four singles to go gold?
Written by DJ Z on 01/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.