One last push will be made to help Sean Kingston’s self-titled debut album reach gold-certification (an album that sells 500,000 copies). Chosen by the A&R’s at all three of Sean’s labels (Beluga Heights, Epic and Koch), the fourth and final single off Sean Kingston will be There’s Nothin. Added to the fray is rapper Juelz Santana, who provides a choppy sixteen bars (split between two verses), and taking the place of original female feature, Paula DeAnda, is singer Elan of The D.E.Y.. At the tender age of 17 it is hard to believe Mr. Kingston has ever felt a love that is comparably like “nothing in this world.” Then again, after Beautiful Girls who’d have though the Jamaican-raised singer would need to release four singles to go gold?
Written by DJ Z on 01/23/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.