One last push will be made to help Sean Kingston’s self-titled debut album reach gold-certification (an album that sells 500,000 copies). Chosen by the A&R’s at all three of Sean’s labels (Beluga Heights, Epic and Koch), the fourth and final single off Sean Kingston will be There’s Nothin. Added to the fray is rapper Juelz Santana, who provides a choppy sixteen bars (split between two verses), and taking the place of original female feature, Paula DeAnda, is singer Elan of The D.E.Y.. At the tender age of 17 it is hard to believe Mr. Kingston has ever felt a love that is comparably like “nothing in this world.” Then again, after Beautiful Girls who’d have though the Jamaican-raised singer would need to release four singles to go gold?
Written by DJ Z on 01/23/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.