One last push will be made to help Sean Kingston’s self-titled debut album reach gold-certification (an album that sells 500,000 copies). Chosen by the A&R’s at all three of Sean’s labels (Beluga Heights, Epic and Koch), the fourth and final single off Sean Kingston will be There’s Nothin. Added to the fray is rapper Juelz Santana, who provides a choppy sixteen bars (split between two verses), and taking the place of original female feature, Paula DeAnda, is singer Elan of The D.E.Y.. At the tender age of 17 it is hard to believe Mr. Kingston has ever felt a love that is comparably like “nothing in this world.” Then again, after Beautiful Girls who’d have though the Jamaican-raised singer would need to release four singles to go gold?
Written by DJ Z on 01/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)