One last push will be made to help Sean Kingston’s self-titled debut album reach gold-certification (an album that sells 500,000 copies). Chosen by the A&R’s at all three of Sean’s labels (Beluga Heights, Epic and Koch), the fourth and final single off Sean Kingston will be There’s Nothin. Added to the fray is rapper Juelz Santana, who provides a choppy sixteen bars (split between two verses), and taking the place of original female feature, Paula DeAnda, is singer Elan of The D.E.Y.. At the tender age of 17 it is hard to believe Mr. Kingston has ever felt a love that is comparably like “nothing in this world.” Then again, after Beautiful Girls who’d have though the Jamaican-raised singer would need to release four singles to go gold?
Written by DJ Z on 01/23/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.