When it comes to love and attraction, is it really what’s inside that counts? If your answer is “Yes,” I’ve got a Mother Teresa swimsuit calendar you might be interested in. Okay, okay, that’s a little cynical—for a second opinion, we turn to Sean Kingston, who’s back with the second single off his forthcoming Tomorrow LP (due out September 22nd). On the newly-released Face Drop, the dancehall-pop hitmaker lets a female who gives him grief over his weight know that, if she’s not going to appreciate him for him, he’s better off on his own. Backed by Lucas Secon‘s midtempo, synth-heavy boardwork and featuring a hook as catchy as just about anything Kingston’s come up with, this cut has enough club/radio appeal to give Fire Burning a run for its money. Here’s hoping the superficial shorty Kingston’s addressing here hasn’t turned him off the idea of hopping on the treadmill, though—physical fitness means a longer life, and that means more catchy tunes for all the fans who already like Kingston just the way he is.
Written by richard on 07/26/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)