As anyone who knows me well can attest, I have a very dirty mind, so you can only imagine the jokes that went through my head when I heard the title of Sean Kingston’s single Face Drop. However, the last thing I need right now is the FCC coming after me on obscenity charges, so let’s just concentrate on the music, shall we? Face Drop, which actually references the face Kingston’s ex-girl makes when she sees him doing so well, was an official single off his new album Tomorrow, and now it’s been remixed by adding former teen heartthrob Pleasure P (who’s now a full grown man) and bringing on producer Kane for a lighter and more up-tempo version of the original. It’s not the second coming of Marvin Gaye, but I have to hand it to Kingston, the man knows how to make some enjoyable pop music. Kingston’s album Tomorrow is in stores now. Keep it locked to DJBooth for all the latest.
Written by Nathan S. on 10/15/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.