As a kid, I always found the “Eenie Meenie minie mo.” method of decision-making incredibly frustrating. I mean, it’s about as far from truly random as you can get, and if you make a miscalculation and get a result you don’t like, you can continue on with “My mother told me…” as if that was what you’d been planning to do all along! Now that I’ve gotten that piece of childhood baggage off my chest, I’m ready to talk about Sean Kingston‘s latest single, which finds the artist admonishing a girl who just can’t seem to make up her mind. Over Benny Blanco‘s uptempo synth boardwork, the perpetually lovelorn singer lets the female in question know exactly what he thinks of her wishy-washy ways. 16-year-old Canadian pop sensation Justin Bieber (who, full disclosure, I assumed to be a chick at first listen) hops on board to commiserate during the track’s middle portion. The record’s crown jewel, of course, is the chorus, which will worm its way into your head whether you like it or not – don’t say I didn’t warn you. Set to hit iTunes March 23, Eenie Meenie is currently just a promo single, but that may well change. Keep it locked for the latest!
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.