As a kid, I always found the “Eenie Meenie minie mo.” method of decision-making incredibly frustrating. I mean, it’s about as far from truly random as you can get, and if you make a miscalculation and get a result you don’t like, you can continue on with “My mother told me…” as if that was what you’d been planning to do all along! Now that I’ve gotten that piece of childhood baggage off my chest, I’m ready to talk about Sean Kingston‘s latest single, which finds the artist admonishing a girl who just can’t seem to make up her mind. Over Benny Blanco‘s uptempo synth boardwork, the perpetually lovelorn singer lets the female in question know exactly what he thinks of her wishy-washy ways. 16-year-old Canadian pop sensation Justin Bieber (who, full disclosure, I assumed to be a chick at first listen) hops on board to commiserate during the track’s middle portion. The record’s crown jewel, of course, is the chorus, which will worm its way into your head whether you like it or not – don’t say I didn’t warn you. Set to hit iTunes March 23, Eenie Meenie is currently just a promo single, but that may well change. Keep it locked for the latest!
Written by richard on 03/4/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.