As a kid, I always found the “Eenie Meenie minie mo.” method of decision-making incredibly frustrating. I mean, it’s about as far from truly random as you can get, and if you make a miscalculation and get a result you don’t like, you can continue on with “My mother told me…” as if that was what you’d been planning to do all along! Now that I’ve gotten that piece of childhood baggage off my chest, I’m ready to talk about Sean Kingston‘s latest single, which finds the artist admonishing a girl who just can’t seem to make up her mind. Over Benny Blanco‘s uptempo synth boardwork, the perpetually lovelorn singer lets the female in question know exactly what he thinks of her wishy-washy ways. 16-year-old Canadian pop sensation Justin Bieber (who, full disclosure, I assumed to be a chick at first listen) hops on board to commiserate during the track’s middle portion. The record’s crown jewel, of course, is the chorus, which will worm its way into your head whether you like it or not – don’t say I didn’t warn you. Set to hit iTunes March 23, Eenie Meenie is currently just a promo single, but that may well change. Keep it locked for the latest!
Written by richard on 03/4/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.