As a kid, I always found the “Eenie Meenie minie mo.” method of decision-making incredibly frustrating. I mean, it’s about as far from truly random as you can get, and if you make a miscalculation and get a result you don’t like, you can continue on with “My mother told me…” as if that was what you’d been planning to do all along! Now that I’ve gotten that piece of childhood baggage off my chest, I’m ready to talk about Sean Kingston‘s latest single, which finds the artist admonishing a girl who just can’t seem to make up her mind. Over Benny Blanco‘s uptempo synth boardwork, the perpetually lovelorn singer lets the female in question know exactly what he thinks of her wishy-washy ways. 16-year-old Canadian pop sensation Justin Bieber (who, full disclosure, I assumed to be a chick at first listen) hops on board to commiserate during the track’s middle portion. The record’s crown jewel, of course, is the chorus, which will worm its way into your head whether you like it or not – don’t say I didn’t warn you. Set to hit iTunes March 23, Eenie Meenie is currently just a promo single, but that may well change. Keep it locked for the latest!
Written by richard on 03/4/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Colors 2007 ft. The Game & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)