You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination… you know the rest. Sean Garrett‘s latest single (and first release as an artist in a whopping two years) finds the singer/songwriter doing his best Rob Serling as he welcomes a lucky woman to the Twilight Zone. Of course, the AutoTuned innuendo the singer/songwriter delivers over an uncredited producer’s eerie synth beat are a touch racier than anything on the 1960s airwaves. Fellow crooner Trey Songz and Epic Records hitmaker Future maintain the joint’s ominous, yet seductive vibe in their guest contributions. Feel like spending a little more time in Garrett’s Zone? Then keep it locked for further details on forthcoming street album The Inkwell 2, dropping digitally at a yet-undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 05/29/13
Submit your Rating
Bet I Penned It
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grippin on My Bed ft. Ludacris" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.