You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination… you know the rest. Sean Garrett‘s latest single (and first release as an artist in a whopping two years) finds the singer/songwriter doing his best Rob Serling as he welcomes a lucky woman to the Twilight Zone. Of course, the AutoTuned innuendo the singer/songwriter delivers over an uncredited producer’s eerie synth beat are a touch racier than anything on the 1960s airwaves. Fellow crooner Trey Songz and Epic Records hitmaker Future maintain the joint’s ominous, yet seductive vibe in their guest contributions. Feel like spending a little more time in Garrett’s Zone? Then keep it locked for further details on forthcoming street album The Inkwell 2, dropping digitally at a yet-undetermined date in the near future.
Written by richard on 05/29/13
Submit your Rating
Bet I Penned It
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grippin on My Bed ft. Ludacris" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.