On his forthcoming debut album, Turbo 919, Sean Garrett, often referred to as “The Pen”, will add singer to his resume as a well-known producer and songwriter. As the follow-up single to Grippin on My Bed, Garrett brings one steamy and promiscuous remix to the table on Come On In. The song, which features original holdover Akon and a newly-added Plies, candidly invites unsatisfied women into his bedroom. Providing a catchy hook as well as a sensual melody, Garrett will keep your head boppin’. With a string of number one hits behind him, from Usher’s Yeah! to Beyonce’s Check On It, this producer-gone-singer has finally taken his behind the scenes credentials front and center … and he is inviting you to Come On In.
Note: The streaming of “Come On In (Remix)” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by Amanda S. on 07/8/08
Submit your Rating
Bet I Penned It
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grippin on My Bed ft. Ludacris" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.