On his forthcoming debut album, Turbo 919, Sean Garrett, often referred to as “The Pen”, will add singer to his resume as a well-known producer and songwriter. As the follow-up single to Grippin on My Bed, Garrett brings one steamy and promiscuous remix to the table on Come On In. The song, which features original holdover Akon and a newly-added Plies, candidly invites unsatisfied women into his bedroom. Providing a catchy hook as well as a sensual melody, Garrett will keep your head boppin’. With a string of number one hits behind him, from Usher’s Yeah! to Beyonce’s Check On It, this producer-gone-singer has finally taken his behind the scenes credentials front and center … and he is inviting you to Come On In.
Note: The streaming of “Come On In (Remix)” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by Amanda S. on 07/8/08
Submit your Rating
Bet I Penned It
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grippin on My Bed ft. Ludacris" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.