On his forthcoming debut album, Turbo 919, Sean Garrett, often referred to as “The Pen”, will add singer to his resume as a well-known producer and songwriter. As the follow-up single to Grippin on My Bed, Garrett brings one steamy and promiscuous remix to the table on Come On In. The song, which features original holdover Akon and a newly-added Plies, candidly invites unsatisfied women into his bedroom. Providing a catchy hook as well as a sensual melody, Garrett will keep your head boppin’. With a string of number one hits behind him, from Usher’s Yeah! to Beyonce’s Check On It, this producer-gone-singer has finally taken his behind the scenes credentials front and center … and he is inviting you to Come On In.
Note: The streaming of “Come On In (Remix)” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by Amanda S. on 07/8/08
Submit your Rating
Bet I Penned It
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grippin on My Bed ft. Ludacris" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.