On his forthcoming debut album, Turbo 919, Sean Garrett, often referred to as “The Pen”, will add singer to his resume as a well-known producer and songwriter. As the follow-up single to Grippin on My Bed, Garrett brings one steamy and promiscuous remix to the table on Come On In. The song, which features original holdover Akon and a newly-added Plies, candidly invites unsatisfied women into his bedroom. Providing a catchy hook as well as a sensual melody, Garrett will keep your head boppin’. With a string of number one hits behind him, from Usher’s Yeah! to Beyonce’s Check On It, this producer-gone-singer has finally taken his behind the scenes credentials front and center … and he is inviting you to Come On In.
Note: The streaming of “Come On In (Remix)” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by Amanda S. on 07/8/08
Submit your Rating
Bet I Penned It
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grippin on My Bed ft. Ludacris" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.