On his forthcoming debut album, Turbo 919, Sean Garrett, often referred to as “The Pen”, will add singer to his resume as a well-known producer and songwriter. As the follow-up single to Grippin on My Bed, Garrett brings one steamy and promiscuous remix to the table on Come On In. The song, which features original holdover Akon and a newly-added Plies, candidly invites unsatisfied women into his bedroom. Providing a catchy hook as well as a sensual melody, Garrett will keep your head boppin’. With a string of number one hits behind him, from Usher’s Yeah! to Beyonce’s Check On It, this producer-gone-singer has finally taken his behind the scenes credentials front and center … and he is inviting you to Come On In.
Note: The streaming of “Come On In (Remix)” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by Amanda S. on 07/8/08
Submit your Rating
Bet I Penned It
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grippin on My Bed ft. Ludacris" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.