It seems like such a good idea. You’re already good friends, you always have a good time together, so why not go ahead and turn that friend into a lover? Here to answer that question is newcomer Sean Fresh, a Little Rock, Arkansas singer/songwriter/rapper making his DJBooth debut with the world premiere of new single Love With a Friend. As Aaron Smith‘s synth heavy and yearning instrumental hums in the background, Fresh details a heartbreak made all the more painful by friendship, sentiments NYC emcee K. Sparks echoes in yet another well-crafted closing verse. Ladies, gentlemen, consider yourself warned before venturing outside that proverbial friend zone. For more music from Fresh, undoubtedly including some more good relationship advice, be sure to keep it locked to The DJBooth for additional leaks before the release of his Moscato Nights album, due out early this summer.
Written by Nathan S. on 04/10/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.