The higher you climb, the more powerful the enemies you attract. Still, Sean Falyon doesn’t pay his critics any mind. As the Philly rhymesayer puts it on his latest single, “They got a fist full of dollars and a Mouth Full of Lies” After making its world premiere right here in the Booth in mid-May, this aggressive cut and its Matt Swinsky & Bobby Finch-directed video finds Falyon hanging his haters out to dry over a street-ready beat by 14-year-old Mississippi beatsmith LeeJohn Productions. SFBE III : Do Me No Favors as yet lacks an exact drop date (we are told August) but, as always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 07/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonderful Life" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.