The higher you climb, the more powerful the enemies you attract. Still, Sean Falyon doesn’t pay his critics any mind. As the Philly rhymesayer puts it on his latest single, “They got a fist full of dollars and a Mouth Full of Lies” After making its world premiere right here in the Booth in mid-May, this aggressive cut and its Matt Swinsky & Bobby Finch-directed video finds Falyon hanging his haters out to dry over a street-ready beat by 14-year-old Mississippi beatsmith LeeJohn Productions. SFBE III : Do Me No Favors as yet lacks an exact drop date (we are told August) but, as always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 07/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonderful Life" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.