If you’re expecting Atlanta by way of Philly rapper Sean Falyon to hold back tears as he rattles down an extensive list of things he’s grateful for then you’re going to be in for quite the surprise on Humble. Instead, expect to catch Falyon’s drift within the first few seconds of the song as he boastfully raps, “We get money and you don’t, we f**k b**tches that you won’t/ We be holding up the trophy while you argue with the coach.” On the production end of the record LeeJohn Productions matches the rapper’s triumphant tone with a hearty horn-filled beat. Lookout for Humble to appear on Falyon’s forthcoming project SFBE III: Do Me No Favors, the third volume in the Philly rapper’s Sean Falyon Be Everywhere series, when it is released on August 21.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonderful Life" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.