Sean Falyon‘s stock may be rising, but you won’t ever catch him slippin’ or trippin’. On new single Hold Up, Grad A Muzik of Trap Goin’ Ham fame crafts a minimal, percussion-driven beat to back the Philly/ATL dual representative as he assures listeners that he’s the same dope motherf*cker he’s been from the beginning. Feeling it? While this whip-ready selection isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, fans can, of course, stay tuned for the latest from Sean Falyon.
Written by richard on 03/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonderful Life" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.