I know what you’re thinking: “Back Seat Oven? That sounds incredibly f**king unsafe, not to mention uncomfortable.” Well, according to a Google search, there were people crazy enough to install a full-size oven in the trunk of a smart car. Sean Falyon, however, has something very different in mind on his latest promo single—while the record does find the Philly repper steaming up the windows in his ride, what’s cooking isn’t a delicious pizza, but rather Falyon and his girl. Javis Faux establishes an appropriately sultry atmosphere behind the boards, layering simmering synths over crisp percussion as the artist helps the shawty in question get comfortable in the—apparently very spacious—back seat of his ride. Though their activities catch the attentions of passers-by, the rhymesayer remains in the moment, assuring his partner, “People passin’, watchin’, but that there don’t concern us.” Complete with the seductive hook vocals of Booth fave Jason Caesar, this ode to vehicular lovin’ isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes from Sean Falyon.
Written by richard on 03/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonderful Life" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.