I know what you’re thinking: “Back Seat Oven? That sounds incredibly f**king unsafe, not to mention uncomfortable.” Well, according to a Google search, there were people crazy enough to install a full-size oven in the trunk of a smart car. Sean Falyon, however, has something very different in mind on his latest promo single—while the record does find the Philly repper steaming up the windows in his ride, what’s cooking isn’t a delicious pizza, but rather Falyon and his girl. Javis Faux establishes an appropriately sultry atmosphere behind the boards, layering simmering synths over crisp percussion as the artist helps the shawty in question get comfortable in the—apparently very spacious—back seat of his ride. Though their activities catch the attentions of passers-by, the rhymesayer remains in the moment, assuring his partner, “People passin’, watchin’, but that there don’t concern us.” Complete with the seductive hook vocals of Booth fave Jason Caesar, this ode to vehicular lovin’ isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes from Sean Falyon.
Written by richard on 03/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonderful Life" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.