I know what you’re thinking: “Back Seat Oven? That sounds incredibly f**king unsafe, not to mention uncomfortable.” Well, according to a Google search, there were people crazy enough to install a full-size oven in the trunk of a smart car. Sean Falyon, however, has something very different in mind on his latest promo single—while the record does find the Philly repper steaming up the windows in his ride, what’s cooking isn’t a delicious pizza, but rather Falyon and his girl. Javis Faux establishes an appropriately sultry atmosphere behind the boards, layering simmering synths over crisp percussion as the artist helps the shawty in question get comfortable in the—apparently very spacious—back seat of his ride. Though their activities catch the attentions of passers-by, the rhymesayer remains in the moment, assuring his partner, “People passin’, watchin’, but that there don’t concern us.” Complete with the seductive hook vocals of Booth fave Jason Caesar, this ode to vehicular lovin’ isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can keep their browsers locked for the latest news and tunes from Sean Falyon.
Written by richard on 03/22/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonderful Life" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)