Sean Falyon’s trying to get America’s attention, and he’s succeeding. Falyon, an Atlanta-by-way-of-Philly rapper who sounds like a mix between Rick Ross’ voice and Jim Jones’ timing, but with his own sarcastic tone, has just released the aptly-named track Attention. Produced by The Weathermen & Slade, who start the song off with a humorous nod to themselves, drop a solid but not exactly revolutionary beat for Falyon to spit over and he delivers, filling his rhymes with charming and witty wordplay (he is, after all, “the new Ferris”). Joining Falyon is guest artist Lloyd, who personifies the theme of the track with his attention grabbing, young Michael Jackson-esque vocal contributions. In the end it’s simple: make music like this and everyone will have to pay attention. Those looking for more from Sean Falyon should check out his upcoming project Sean Faylon “BE” Everywhere, which has no set release date, and look for Sean to join DJ Booth’s exclusive freestyle series at the beginning of next year.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonderful Life" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!