Sean Falyon’s trying to get America’s attention, and he’s succeeding. Falyon, an Atlanta-by-way-of-Philly rapper who sounds like a mix between Rick Ross’ voice and Jim Jones’ timing, but with his own sarcastic tone, has just released the aptly-named track Attention. Produced by The Weathermen & Slade, who start the song off with a humorous nod to themselves, drop a solid but not exactly revolutionary beat for Falyon to spit over and he delivers, filling his rhymes with charming and witty wordplay (he is, after all, “the new Ferris”). Joining Falyon is guest artist Lloyd, who personifies the theme of the track with his attention grabbing, young Michael Jackson-esque vocal contributions. In the end it’s simple: make music like this and everyone will have to pay attention. Those looking for more from Sean Falyon should check out his upcoming project Sean Faylon “BE” Everywhere, which has no set release date, and look for Sean to join DJ Booth’s exclusive freestyle series at the beginning of next year.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonderful Life" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.