Sean Falyon’s trying to get America’s attention, and he’s succeeding. Falyon, an Atlanta-by-way-of-Philly rapper who sounds like a mix between Rick Ross’ voice and Jim Jones’ timing, but with his own sarcastic tone, has just released the aptly-named track Attention. Produced by The Weathermen & Slade, who start the song off with a humorous nod to themselves, drop a solid but not exactly revolutionary beat for Falyon to spit over and he delivers, filling his rhymes with charming and witty wordplay (he is, after all, “the new Ferris”). Joining Falyon is guest artist Lloyd, who personifies the theme of the track with his attention grabbing, young Michael Jackson-esque vocal contributions. In the end it’s simple: make music like this and everyone will have to pay attention. Those looking for more from Sean Falyon should check out his upcoming project Sean Faylon “BE” Everywhere, which has no set release date, and look for Sean to join DJ Booth’s exclusive freestyle series at the beginning of next year.
Written by matt juss on 12/6/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonderful Life" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.