Sean Falyon’s trying to get America’s attention, and he’s succeeding. Falyon, an Atlanta-by-way-of-Philly rapper who sounds like a mix between Rick Ross’ voice and Jim Jones’ timing, but with his own sarcastic tone, has just released the aptly-named track Attention. Produced by The Weathermen & Slade, who start the song off with a humorous nod to themselves, drop a solid but not exactly revolutionary beat for Falyon to spit over and he delivers, filling his rhymes with charming and witty wordplay (he is, after all, “the new Ferris”). Joining Falyon is guest artist Lloyd, who personifies the theme of the track with his attention grabbing, young Michael Jackson-esque vocal contributions. In the end it’s simple: make music like this and everyone will have to pay attention. Those looking for more from Sean Falyon should check out his upcoming project Sean Faylon “BE” Everywhere, which has no set release date, and look for Sean to join DJ Booth’s exclusive freestyle series at the beginning of next year.
Written by matt juss on 12/6/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonderful Life" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.