Movie soundtracks usually do a great job of matching a track to every scene. For example, Kanye’s music would be great for a scene where perfect 10 girls walk into the party, or Soulja Boy would be “you”-ing in the background whenever someone gets drunk and acts ridiculous. In Sean Falyon’s case, his new track All I Know would fit well for a slow-coasting scene with the top back on a sunny summer day. The Weatherman’s old school beat is reminiscent of the days when hip-hop was more about music and less about ringtones, plus features from Freddie Gibbs and BoneCrusher playing the hookman role only enhance the throwback vibe. More importantly, Falyon himself holds his own on the track, dropping rhymes like: “I’m the team of me/ running in the league/ they can’t predict where I’ve been or where I’m gonna be.” If you liked this track, be sure to check out his forthcoming mix-album, Sean Falyon Be Everywhere, dropping soon, and of course keep it locked to DJBooth for more.
Written by Sigurd on 01/11/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wonderful Life" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.